TELECOMMUTE – India
Title:Commercial Controller (Remote)
Start your journey with BCD: Grow, connect, collaborate and celebrate with our global team
Full time, India
As a Commercial Controller, you will
* Be responsible for the fee model request procedure and client data management in the invoice system
* Maintain financial and non-financial client master data
* Be the contact person for our Program Managers about client fees in our system
* Perform structural and ad hoc client reporting
* Know our CPA processes
* Cooperate with Finance, Operations, and Commerce department
* Be involved in certain billing processes
* At least 2 – 3 years of work experience as a controller, preferably in the travel industry
* University’s degree or similar, ideally with the main focus on Controlling/Accounting
* Knowledge of ERP SAP and connected relevant Finance/Controlling reporting applications
* Understanding of and insight into finance processes
* Strong numeric and analytical skills and capable of analyzing processes
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
* Excellent communication and social skills and a high level of accuracy
* Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Advanced level Excel knowledge
* Independent, goal- and results-oriented work style
We’re a market leader in travel management: We help people and companies travel smart and achieve more, and our clients include some of the world’s best-known and most innovative business and consumer brands. We operate in more than 100 countries, and the majority of our 10,000+ people work virtually (because a 10-second commute usually makes awesome sense). We’re committed to sustainability and to driving success for our customers, our business and ourselves. Learn more about BCD Travel.
Your life at BCD
Working at BCD means connecting, collaborating and celebrating. You’ll be part of a virtual, dynamic and flexible work environment that fosters a good work-life balance so you can focus on what makes you happy. But don’t just take our word for it! Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD.
You’ll be offered
*Flexible working hours and work-from-home or remote opportunities
* Opportunities to grow your skillset and career
* Generous vacation days so you can rest and recharge
* A compensation package that feels fair to you, including mental, physical, and financial wellbeing tools
* Travel industry professional perks and discounts
* An inclusive work environment where diversity is celebrated
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
We’re dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about a role, but your experience doesn’t align perfectly, we still encourage you to apply.
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Client Services , Accounting & Finance , Collections
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.